Monday

Hundred Hole Hike

So after some thought, I have decided to join Jim Colton and others in doing a golf marathon this summer. The intent is for me to seek donations based on my intention to WALK at least One Hundred Hole of golf in one day. These donations can be either a set amount or can be based on the number of holes that I play. All money donated to this will be given directly to the Ronald McDonald House Charity of Mobile, AL.

So, the plan is for this event to take place on July 9, 2012 at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Magnolia Grove in Mobile, AL. I plan to start at 7:00 am (as early as they will let me, I'd start at 6:00 am if I could) and play until either darkness keeps me from hitting another shot or I simply can't continue.

My goals are to play a minimum of 108 holes (100 is an odd number, 108 gets right to the end of 6 rounds) and raise at least $5,000 for the House. Hopefully I exceed both of those goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment